Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Stitchwerx {Bitty Beetle tunic and dress} A review

Size 2T Full length, lap neck with short sleeves, used an interlock knit


One of the things  I love about being a pattern tester is that is gives me the opportunity to test out patterns from designers I haven't heard about or experienced in the past. I saw a tester call for Stitchwerx and the pattern looked like it would be a great staple in anyone pattern's collection. The collection I tested, consisted of a few options, snap bodysuit, T-shirt (swing for the girls straight for the boys), Tunic, and Full length dress.

I tested out the full length dress and tunic dress. The tutorial was very easy to follow, even though with the amount of pages it could look very overwhelming. With so many options it was bound to have a lot of pages.

Each step is explained very well, and the pattern comes together very nicely

We have a nice range of options too.

Style
- Body Suit (nappy and non nappy sizes)
- Swing Tee
- Straight Tee
- Tunic
- Knee Length Dress
- Full length Dress

Sleeves
- Short
- Long
- Long with Cuffs

Neck

- Lap Neck
- Circle Neck

Its definitely a great pattern to have as staple in your pattern stash, with it having so many uses for both boys and girls.

You can buy the pattern here Stitchwerx and if you don't sew yourself, and would like something like this made for one of your little ones or as a gift for someone, feel free to drop me a message at my FB shop and I can make one up for you Sew Deelightful



Size 2T tunic, with long sleeves and circle neck. Used a cotton(95)/lyrca(5) knit





No comments:

Post a Comment